Monday, December 31, 2012

A Christmas gift for.... Myself!

Remember this post? Well, I used my Christmas money and ordered it! The software for my embroidery machine should arrive on Friday, I can hardly wait to get started on some new projects!
I think I was most inspired to expand my embroidery capabilities after making these fleece pillows embroidered with the boys names for them for Christmas.


It was such an easy and rewarding project and it turned out so well. But in making them, I realized how limited I am without having the software. I have so few designs and there just isn't much more I can do with what I currently have. I am really looking forward to being able to download from the multitude of designs on the internet.


So here's to a new year with many more projects to come! And yes, more blog posts ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment