Monday, September 30, 2013

Completed Project

Sorry for the delay in posting how the project for my mom-in-law turned out. It seems like we've just been running from one thing to the next. We have one more big "event" coming up and then I should be able to post all the things I've been up to. And there've been lots!

#inspiration #finalproduct plate is being used at the ladies lunch my mom-in-love is hosting. She asked me to make the table gifts to match. I decorated mini #composition #notebooks the #apples are from the luncheon theme "apples of gold from Proverbs" #s
©Stampin Up!
So I took inspiration for these little notebooks from the plates my mom-in-law used for her table. The black binding was a perfect match for the black edge of the plate. For the rest of the notebooks I tried to pull colors and elements from the plate to get it to match and then, to keep with the theme of the ladies lunch, I made some gold apples using the Perfectly Preserved and Cannery stamp set and framelits. Everyone really seemed to enjoy the notebooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment