Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Barn Raisin' Wedding!

A little quiet around here, I know. But we've had a project going on - or should I say we've been helping our friends with a project.



My long-time friend, Brian, and his sweetheart, Jenny, started putting up a barn and decided to have an old-fashioned barn raisin' wedding! I so wish I had gotten pictures of the reception in the barn but I was having too much fun to think of taking pictures. But here are some pictures of the project I worked on to help them out with the wedding...

Cutting 100 leaves for a signature tree (instead of a guest book) for my friends  #wedding. #icedcoffee for fuel! And candle to cover up the smell of playdoh from this morning ;) #bigshot and dies ready to go! #stampinup #stampintrimmer
©Stampin' Up!
I cut over a 100 leaves to make a signature tree instead of a guestbook. My Stampin' Trimmer and Big Shot made quick work of it!

112 leaves for the signature tree for my friends wedding! #stampinup #bigshot #leaves #wedding
©Stampin' Up!
I wish I had gotten pictures of the finished tree - it was AMAZING! I'll ask Jenny for pictures and post them later.

And here's another one for kicks of the guys working on the barn.

Picture to be uploaded

No comments:

Post a Comment