Thursday, September 12, 2013

Greeting card update

I'm far better at keeping up with Instagram and so I make several cards and post them there but never write about them here. Sometime I'll go back and divide these up into posts, but for now here's several for your enjoyment.

Blue on white card #stampinup
©Stampin' Up!
This cards technique featured inking an embossing folder

Anniversary invite #stampinup
©Stampin' Up!
This is the 30th wedding anniversary party invatation made for my in-laws. This is their wedding color!

Bridal shower card #stampinup
©Stampin' Up!
A bridal shower card made for Jon's cousin. This one was really fun!

New baby card #stampinup #babyblocks #card #silhouettecameo
©Stampin' Up!
I love the way this baby blocks card turned out. A little labor intensive as I made four of these and had to adhere each of those small pieces with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Birthday card #stampinup #laceribbonpunch #card
©Stampin Up!
This was a quick card to make and so much fun choosing the colors.

Curious George theme birthday card #stampinup
©Stampin' Up!
Jon's cousin and his wife have a son who is three days younger than Shane. He had a Curious George themed birthday party and this was the card I made to match his birthday theme. I LOVE making cards to match! And the pin-wheel even spinns!

I have a whole slew of cards and project on my computer to upload, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment