Friday, August 30, 2013

August menu check in

There's no menu for the second half of August! Did we even eat the second half of August, you ask? Well, yes, we did eat and I did menu plan - I just didn't get around to posting it. Lazy me. I'm about ready to plan and post my next two week menu plan and shopping trip, but I'll just give you a little update.
We did the whole month of August on $350! And that includes toilet paper and napkins! Which I also buy in bulk at Costco. That may seem a little high for some of you, but we do live in a high cost of living area.

Makin this weeks batch of pancakes #freezercooking 
Making this weeks batch of pancakes

I'm excited to share my next two week menu plan with you and maybe even some menu planning sheets I've been working on ;)
Until next time, enjoy the new links I put up to the Stampin Up catalogs on my sidebar...

No comments:

Post a Comment