Friday, August 30, 2013

Hexagon Love

Seriously loving my new hexagon punch! (And this card design!) more hexagons coming... #stampinup #hexagonpunch #hexagon #hexagoncard
© Stampin Up

I think I'm in love with my new hexagon punch! These cards were so fast and fun to make - I just punched out several hexagons from random scraps of patterned paper, arranged them how I best thought the colors went together and adhesived the hexi's down. Stamp the greeting and take the card front (in Whisper white) to the sewing machine and stitch around the hexi's and then stitch again just inside the edge of the card. Pull the thread ends to the back, tie and cut off. Adhesive the card fronts to the card base and you're done!
Can't wait to start playing with the Six Sided Sampler stamp set that goes with this punch.
Contact me if you'd like to order the supplies to make this card for your prefered pricing. You can also get a discount for ordering the stamp set and punch together - a deal always helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment